- First and only actively managed ETF to fully utilize artificial intelligence as a method for stock selection
- Harnesses the power of IBM Watson
- The system mimics a team of 1,000 research analysts working around the clock analyzing millions of data points each day
- Previously only available to hedge funds and professional trading firms, this method of stock selection is now available as a prepackaged solution in an ETF
The AI Powered Equity ETF seeks long-term capital appreciation within risk constraints commensurate with broad market US equity indices.
The fund applies proprietary analytical algorithms to artificial intelligence (AI) technology, which can process over one million pieces of information per day, to build predictive financial models on approximately 6,000 U.S. companies. The technology continually analyzes data and models in its active stock selection process, and derives an optimal risk adjusted portfolio consisting of companies with high opportunities for capital appreciation. The fund is actively-managed and discloses all portfolio holdings daily.
- Amount of market data processed is unmatched – over a million market signals, news articles, and 6,000 U.S. companies analyzed daily
- Automated data driven investment process that removes significant human bias and errors
- Active management that combines fundamental, technical, and proprietary investment efficiency analysis to identify companies with high opportunities for capital appreciation
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities continually build upon the financial knowledge base driving an investment system that perpetually grows in value
EquBot was the first team to market uniting AI with an active ETF. The EquBot team believes in the value of diversity and inclusion, and applies this ideology throughout their proprietary investment technology.
The start of the EquBot journey can be traced back to the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley where the team was constantly pushed to “Question the Status Quo.”
In 2016, EquBot became part of the IBM Global Entrepreneur start-up program to innovate investment solutions with the use of artificial intelligence. Their first product, The AI Powered Equity ETF (NYSE: AIEQ) is focused on the investor with demand for U.S. equity investments with broad index volatility levels. EquBot serves as the sub-advisor to AIEQ.
For more information, visit equbot.com
Chida Khatua, Partner in AIEQ and Co-Founder/CEO of EquBot
Chida Khatua brings more than 15 years of experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Most recently, he spent 18 years serving as the Director of Engineering at Intel and as the founder of a successful startup called Bumperglass.
Art Amador, Partner in AIEQ and Co-Founder/COO of EquBot
Art Amador is the COO and co-founder of EquBot. He brings more than a decade of experience in the investment management industry. Most recently, he spent 8 years serving as a Vice President at Fidelity Investments, where he was responsible for over $1.3 billion in assets.
Last Updated 12/7/2019
AI Powered Equity ETF
Market Price Changes
Market Price Close
Nav Price Change
Month End Performance
Last Updated 11/30/2019
|Since Inception Cumulative||22.91||22.50|
|Since Inception Annualized||10.21||10.04|
Quarter End Performance
Last Updated 9/30/2019
|Since Inception Cumulative||15.78||14.95|
|Since Inception Annualized||7.79||7.39|
Performance data quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that an investor's shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance of the Funds may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. All performance is historical and includes reinvestment of dividends and capital gains. Performance data current to the most recent month end may be obtained by calling 1-844-ETF-MGRS (1-844-383-6477).
Top 10 Holdings
Last Updated 12/7/2019
|Name||% Total Assets||Ticker||Shares Held||Market Value USD|
|Cash & Other||2.49%||-||2,802,269||$2,802,269.28|
|AMAZON COM INC||2.47%||AMZN||1,588||$2,781,540.80|
|UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC||2.01%||UNH||8,085||$2,265,336.15|
|JOHNSON & JOHNSON||1.55%||JNJ||12,465||$1,749,836.70|
|MARTIN MARIETTA MATLS INC||1.49%||MLM||6,153||$1,681,737.96|
|PRUDENTIAL FINL INC||1.45%||PRU||17,666||$1,630,395.14|
|THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC COM||1.39%||TMO||4,896||$1,567,307.52|
Fund holdings and sector allocations are subject to change at any time and should not be considered recommendations to buy or sell any security.Premium Discount Chart